In an effort to make this year’s conference more impactful for youth participants, the Youth Pre-Conference sub-committee of the 5th Nigeria Family Planning Conference 2018 is inviting youth led/focused grass root organizations to PITCH an innovative project design with unique value propositions that may have the potential to change the direction of adolescent and youth programming in SRHR at the 5th Nigeria Family Planning Youth Pre-Conference taking place on 3rd December 2018.
· Must be a youth led and youth focused organization
· Leadership and beneficiaries must be between the ages of 15 – 30 years
· Project must focus on advocacy/ service delivery/social and behavior change communication
· Must be a grass root/community based/state level organization
· Been in operation for at least one (1) year
· Have records of successful projects with proof.
The committee is looking for organizations that match these criteria to submit a project design under the following themes;
1. Advocacy to State and Local Government areas to take the Lead in mobilizing resources for young people accessing Family Planning services
2. Meeting the family planning needs of adolescents and young people within the vulnerable population: HIV positive persons, Internally Displaced persons (IDPs), Persons living with disabilities and others marginalized by Gender, Age, and Education etc.
3. Using Strategic technology to Increase adolescents and young people’s access to Family Planning services
Method of Application;
Interested organizations should forward their project ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business (or 6pm) 30th September 2018.
The top 6 innovative ideas will be selected and invited to PITCH their projects at the Youth pre-conference to prospective donors.
Word Document, Maximum of 500 words + Maximum of 2 images (a link to a website and/or video of previous projects can be included).
Pitch Selection Criteria;
Your submission shall ideally reflect on the following selection criteria: Innovation, youth Inclusiveness, value and impact.