OPENING DATE: 22nd December, 2015
CLOSING DATE: 6th January, 2016
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund towards implementing the TB/HIV New Funding Model (NFM) Project in Nigeria and intend to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to for the printing reporting and recording tools for National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programmes. ARFH now calls for two (2) separately sealed Technical and Financial bids.
PROJECT: TB- NFM
Scope: Printing of various recording and reporting tools. The detailed specifications (names of tools, quantities to be printed and detailed description of tools) can be accessed on the ARFH website on www.arfh-ng.org.
VALIDITY: Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 60 calendar days from the deadline for receipt of quotations.
TECHNICAL BID: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of three years (2012 – 2014) Tax Clearance Certificate
• Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Comprehensive company profile
• Evidence of Equipment (printing press) & Technical Capability in Abuja
• Evidence of successfully executing similar projects within the last five years (Copies of letters of award & successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached)
• Current Company’s audited statement of accounts for the past 3 years (2012-2014)
• Company’s registered address, functional contact email address, and GSM phone number(s
FINANCIAL BID/PRICE QUOTES:
All Vendors are expected to submit financial proposal in the Tabular format using the “Table of Specification” on the RFQ as posted on the ARFH website.
For all the proposals meeting technical requirements, the lowest financial and compliant proposal shall be selected after the financial bid analysis. Find below the required details expected in the Price Quotes.
• All unit costs quoted for each of the cost line on the cost template below provided shall be evaluated and selected for each of the tools to be printed and shall be strictly based on the lowest cost. Therefore, vendors should ensure that all their line unit costs are competitive.
• This request for proposals solicitation has been sent to other printers and hence, will be very competitive.
• The successful bidder(s) shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract with ARFH. ARFH would require that dummy samples be presented at the ARFH office for sighting and approval prior to roll out of entire printing work. Upon completion of printing work, the ARFH team will also review and ascertain quality of job prior to acceptance.
• The final delivery location of printed tools upon completion of work shall be in Lagos.
SUBMISSION OF QUOTATIONS:
Quotations may be delivered by courier service or e-mail clearly referencing the RFQ title. Email copies should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies must be sent in for any emailed quotations before the deadline. (Hardcopies are mandatory). The hard copies of the 2 bids should be sealed separately in an envelope marked on the top right side with ‘Printing of TB Reporting and Recording tools for NTBLCP – Technical Bid” and “Printing of TB Reporting and Recording tools for NTBLCP – Financial Bid”
Quotations should be addressed to:
The Chairman, Procurement Committee,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Millennium Builder’s Plaza, 1st Floor, Block C,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone
Herbert Macaulay Way, Opposite NNPC Towers
Phone Nos. – +234 7040930356, 09 8751463, 09 8725487