For all the job seekers in Abuja and Lagos these jobs vacancies are for you.
1. Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc. is currently recruiting for the position of a Database Administrator. Click on the link to apply for this vacancy
Closing date for this vacancy is Thursday, January 25, 2018.
2. Institute of Information Management needs Training and Programs Assistant
Position: Training / Programs Assistant
Vacancy Deadline: 31/01/2018
We are looking for a qualified and responsible Training / Programs Assistant to perform a variety of training and program tasks. Duties of the Training / Programs Assistant include providing support to our managers, members and patrons. Assisting in daily office needs and managing our institute’s general training and program activities.
Training / Programs Assistant – Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the delivery of institute training programs and workshops to members and patrons.
• Development, organization and coordination of training programs
• Monitors the effectiveness of training on attendees using individual or group performance results.
• Collects feedback on sessions from attendees to use for future improvements to content and presentation.
• Contributes to new training program design and existing program enhancements.
• Assists in the development and creation of lesson plans and training aids.
• Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of institute programs.
• Negotiates and prepares contracts by considering the financial conditions, resources, and contractual requirements.
• Develops new business and expands service line.
• Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to training / program problems
• Ensures training / programs are completed on time and within budget.
• Acts as advisor to training / program team regarding programs, tasks, and operations.
• Prepares proposals to win new programs.
• Proven experience as a Training / Programs Assistant
• Ability to work with computer and office software packages (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, etc.)
• Social Media skills (Whatsapp, Facebook, LinkedIn , Twitter etc)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• HND/BSc in relevant disciplines; additional Certificate as an IIM Accredited Member will be a plus, and also be given first refusal before considering external candidates.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
Please Note: Only qualified and Abuja based candidates are solicited.
Interested applicant should send cover note and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before deadline.