Are you a professional school teacher?
Are you a school owner or proprietor?
Are you a guardian or foster parent?
Are you a caregiver of any sort to young adolescent children?
Do you also want to help your children overcome any addiction and psychological disorders?
If yes to any of the above questions, then do not miss this 2-day Training on “Identification and Management of Childhood Behavioural and Psychological disorders”.
So, hurry now and register as there are limited spaces!
This training is put together by Reconnect HDI in partnership with Portsbridge Educational Services.
Date: 2nd and 3rd February, 2018
Venue: Raberto Schools, Aminu Kano, Wuse Abuja
Note: This training is crucial for all parents, teachers and educational institutions at all levels.
Discounted Cost: N25,000 per person N20,000 for 2 or more
Cost includes: Training, Course materials, Refreshment
- Dr Dayyabah Shaibu : Senior medical officer in Behavioural Medicine
- Mr Alex Agara. -Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Bukola Williams : Senior medical officer Behavioural Medicine.
- Dr Nwife Enaker- Aghator: Consultant Psychiatrist/ Behavioural Physician
- Dr Stella Adagiri: Educational Consultant Portsbridge Educational Services
*Certificates will be Issued*
For further enquires, payment details and registration call 08037713143, 08034858005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org