We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Relationship Manager, Priority Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job Position: Relationship Manager, Priority
Job ID: 487764
Full/Part Time: Full time
Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets:
- Source and call on individual prospects as well as organize and conduct sales presentations to individual clients within the assigned branch (es).
- Lead / assist assigned branch (es) in upgrading and converting existing target branch customers for wealth through staff training and presentations.
- Actively participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- Solicit referrals from other parts of the SCB Group especially during periods of staff incentive promotional drives.
Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues:
- In consultation with Priority Clients Head or delegate, determine monthly plans and implement sales and service process to achieve committed targets for incremental business from existing Priority Customers, and effectively:
- Carry out agreed sales initiatives
- Adhere to standards for frequency and type of customer contact
- Implement cross-selling and other relationship building activities,
- Priorities activities based on the level of existing / potential business and revenue contribution of customers in assigned portfolio.
- Build an information database on existing Priority Customers to support relationship building and cross-selling efforts.
- Implement loyalty-rewarding programme(s) to reinforce customer relationships.
- Keep abreast of customers’ needs and conduct regular checks on market trends and competitors’ programme offering and activities for target customer groups so as to enable the local business and Group to initiate efforts to increase the attractiveness of the programme / product differentiation vis-à-vis local / global competition.
- Plan, target and cross-sell integrated business financial services to Preferred Customers who are self-employed professionals and businessmen.
- Conduct highly professional consultative financial analysis and profiling sessions with Priority Customers to identify suitable local / cross-border financial, insurance, property and investment products and services for them in order to achieve their personal financial and investment objectives.
- Foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analyses on local and international equities, unit trusts, bonds and other investment instruments through market specialists, for appropriate follow up calls / visits to assist them in their investment decisions.
Provide truly professional customer service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention:
- Consistently adhere to local and international service standards.
- Practice service excellence in handling customer issues, complaints, product enquiries in a timely, problem-free and responsive manner.
- Motivate ones self to improve on personal skills especially in relationship management, financial planning and analysis, investment counseling, and recommending training in appropriate aspects.
- Upgrade ones self in knowledge and new developments in banking, financial and investment products and services and ensure that certification and licensing requirements for the job are obtained as quickly as possible.
- Provide a high level of professionalism in conducting financial analysis and profiling with customers.
- Recommend improvements in operational processes, procedures and products based on monitoring of customer feedback to ensure constant enhancement of service levels and efficiency
- Ensure ongoing self-development:
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online