Spectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 with the aim of promoting Internet Services in Nigeria.
Over the last year Spectranet has assessed and evaluated different technologies and mediums which would facilitate in providing the best data services best suited for Nigeria.
Headquartered in Lagos with Management Consultancy and Technical Collaboration with the Infrastructure Development Company Group based at Singapore, Spectranet aims to be a leader in the Internet Services space in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Power Engineer Job Vacancy at Spectranet
Job Position: Power Engineer
- Trade Test Grade 1 to 3 /Diploma in Electrical Engineering./ Bachelor degree in Electrical.
- Work Experience – 3 – 6 years’ experience in telecom domain on Electrical/Power operations
- Hands-on in AC/DC power, AVR, IPMS, ATS, Manual Changeover, rectifier, battery, grid power, UPS, Earthing etc
- Hands-on in Generator Operation (Kiloskar /JMG),
- Working knowledge on AC( Air Conditioner) operation and fault handling
- Hands-on in passive infra maintenance (Tower)
- Coordination with Sub-Contractor for new site build and daily operation
- Experience in Huawei power equipment, Kiloskar /JMG Gen., Samsung Air Conditioner will be preferred.
- Ready to work in Shift with 24 X 7 operation
Below listed are the Latest Engineering Jobs Opening at Spectranet;
- Power Engineer
- RF SR Engineer
- Transmission Engineer (BTS, MW & Fiber Node)
- IP-Core Network Engineer
- BSS & MW Technician Cum Rigger
- Enterprise Engineer
- Air Conditioner
- AC/DC power
- Manual Change-over,
- Grid power
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name as the subject.