ActionAid Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor – Abuja.
- Barrister-at-Laws (B.L) and Bachelor of Laws (LLB) is essential
- Minimum of five years post NYSC experience in Administration is essential
- Office administration experience is essential
- Experience designing and co-ordinating training/meetings is essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Good motivator of others
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times
- Self motivated person able to work without close supervision
- Effectively promote AAN’s mission
To apply for this position, kindly complete the application form accessed from www.actionaid.org/nigeria/jobs. Applications should be sent in an MSWord attachment to Vacancy.Nigeria@actionaid.org. Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor – Abuja.
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 4th October 2017. While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.