Industry: ICT/ Telecommunication
Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc/HND
Job Type: Full Time
POSITION: Web – Developer
- To write codes, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful way
- To be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Support end users and attend to any issue related to Information Technology or computer-based problem.
- Implement and manage relevant information technology processes and practice for continuous operation of the organization.
- Troubleshoot all reported issue related to information technology, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Manage user privileges and permissions as described in access control list. – Manage backup jobs of the entire organization both onsite and offsite.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Web programming, data structures and algorithms, quantitative reasoning, computing architecture and operating systems.
General Requirements: –
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web-based applications
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar position – Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns – Experience building web and native apps – Experience using social media APIs – Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Application Method: Email Resume / Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 14th Aug