Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Senior Pricing Co-ordinator Job Opening at Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)
Job Position: Senior Pricing Co-ordinator, Carrier Services
Job ID: AFR000097
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
- To structure and manage pricing and commercial negotiations for complex, managed service and global connectivity opportunities in a timely manner whilst creating new and innovative commercial propositions by ensuring customer needs are addressed as well as Vodacom’s key financial requirements considered
- Delivery of successful commercial bid propositions clearly differentiating Vodacom from the competition that are both profitable and aligned with the customer and business objectives.
- Evolution and improvement of overall pricing process in terms of the quality of propositions and the reduction of response times.
- Strong relationships, and close integration, with the regional Sales, Service and Finance teams through regular attendance and updates at their respective team meetings.
- Able to develop practical commercial solutions in collaboration with sales, bid management, service and finance to meet customer requirements.
- Swift analysis of information and articulation of the results to key stakeholders.
- Documentation and communication of best practice pricing principles.
Education & Experience
- Matric Certificate and a 3 year Diploma / Degree *essential*
- Understanding of ITIL Standards and principles
- Proven Experience Telecoms and/or IT managed service experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of Commercial contract issues affecting a regional or global bid
- 3-5 years Wholesale telecoms experience
- At least 2 years Commercial experience
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
10:59:00 PM, 7th October, 2015.